Re: OR ??(2) - Ps 19 and ABMC

> FIRST QUERY  -  Psalm 19 `Hashamaim misparim kvod el'
>
> I am trying to discover whether Psalm 19 is represented among *any of the
> manuscripts from the Dead Sea area.

I checked my as-yet-still-unpublished Catalog of Biblical Passages in
the Dead Sea Scrolls and Psalm 19 isn't listed.  To my knowledge that
part of it is up to date.  Apparently, at least in what has been
published so far, Psalm 19 hasn't been preserved.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur/home.html
I've never had an original thought in my life,
so this opinion must be someone else's fault.