Re: Oxford UP DSS CD-ROM

I too heard of a CD-Rom edition of the scrolls and heard the price 2,500
pounds bandied around. I switched off at that moment.

Marcus Wood
Department of Theology
University of Durham

P.S. On the related issue of computing, does anyone know of any decent
Bible software for the computer which includes both Hebrew and Greek texts
(including the Apocrypha) as well as several English translations. I was
looking at BibleWorks for Windows but it only now comes on CD-Rom (which I
don't yet have being very hard up!). Is this now the case with all
software?
If anyone can help then I can be reached at M.E.M.Wood@dur.ac.uk to save
clogging up the Orion list.
Many thanks in advance.