Re: Timetables

Frank,

Something on the order of what you're asking for is to be found in
Vermes' fourth edition of The Dead Sea Scrolls in English, pp. 379-81,
and perhaps elsewhere, but it seems to me that this is something on the
order of basic information that need not be repeated on the list.

David Suter
Saint Martin's College