Re: MMT (correction)

Moshe Shulman, ever the gentleman, treated
me more kindly than I deserved over two
factual blunders in my post yesterday by
noting them to me privately.  I wrote that
PRS(Shin) (the "separated" word in MMT) is
not in BH, but it is.  I was thinking the
comment of Q and S, p. 58, concerning the
word in MMT: "Here we have the earliest
attestation of the use of PRS for 'depart,
secede'".  Secondly, the word for separation
in Ezra 10:16 should have read WYBDLW (not SWB).
Thanks, and sorry.
Greg Doudna
gd@teol.ku.dk