Orion Center Web and e-mail: read please!

To the discussion group,

Greetings.  I bear good news:

1) We now have a new e-mail account open for all the orion staff for all
business NOT related to the discussion group.   If you have bibliographic
additions, web suggestions, academic questions, program questions, this
is the account to use:
	msdss@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il

2) The Bibliography is completely updated as of November 18 and will
continue to be updated  every Monday.  We desire any biblogrpahic
ADDITIONS (using the above adress: msdss@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il)  FROM
1995 OR 1996.  At this time, our bibliography project attempts to be
comprehensive for these two years only.  We will slowly expand backwards.

3) The Bibliography is now searchable by author, as a whole or by looking
at each letter, i.e. "S" for all references under "S."  The "Bibliography
Home" will have the latest postings (the current month's).

4) Please note our full list of programs sponsered by the Orion Center at
/~orion/programs/current1.html.  The highlighted programs will be those
which will be taking place within the coming fortnight.

5) If you have suggestions concerning the Orion Web, please write me
using the msdss@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il address.  Thank you.

Brian Kvasnica
Orion Web Coordinator