DSS AND ERLY CHRISTIANITY

Dear ORION list members,

I have been doing some research on the DSS in Early Christian Lit.
(not NT). I am writing to ask if anyone knows any recent bibliography
on the issues. One area that has been written on is the relationship between
"Ebionite" literature/Jewish Christianity and Qumran (Fitzmyer and others).
Several Church Fathers know pseudepigrapha found at Qumran, most
notably, Pseudo-Ezekiel. Justin and Origen know the same Greek
textual tradition as the Nahal Hever Minor Prophets scroll.

When early Christianity is invoked vis-a-vis the scrolls it is usually
New Testament. I haven't come across any extended treatment of other
Early Christian Lit and the Scrolls. Am I missing something I should
have encountered? Thanks for any help. Please email me privately at
bgw1@lehigh.edu unless it would be of wider interest to the list.

Thanks in advance,
Ben Wright
Lehigh University