Re: Names of the Angels, Herod-Era DSS

have any of you read BenZion Wacholder's DAWN OF QUMRAN? I have seen no
evidence of scholarship in the recent discussions save for a reading of
sources, ofttimes without accuracy. Let's assume that the readers of this
list know the handful of sources. We can proceed in our understanding of the
problems if we can assume a scholarly agreement. The latter presupposes a
minimal thought as opposed to graduate level midnight bull-sessions.