Re: PRIVATE Re: Preserving the Names of the Ange

 [Williamson's translation 1959, p.373].

>    I have the Wiiliamson translation but in the Dorset hard cover edition.
>    Would you cite Chapter and section number?

Excursus I, "The Jewish Sects" which follows Williamson's Chapter 23
"Cleaning-Up Operations." p. 373 as above.  The edition is paperback, a 1959
Penguin  reprinted (I just noticed) in Israel by arrangement with
Penguin.  It should be easy to find in any edition.
RDS