Qumran ostracon, Masada inscription, etc.

In the discussion of some weeks ago regarding the ostracon recently
discovered at Qumran, contributors offered various news-story references
for photographs, but I don't recall this one being mentioned.

Indexed now in the What's New page (and other places as well) of the Abzu
project:
http://www-oi.uchicago.edu/OI/DEPT/RA/ABZU/ABZU_NEW.HTML
under the rubric "Bridges for Peace" you'll find links to 'news' artices
which include photographs (albeit not very good ones) of the documents in
question (and the new Hazor tablet).  As usual, Abzu has plenty of other
new on-line material relating to the Ancient Near East. As always, I
appreciate comments, etc...

-Chuck Jones-
Oriental Institute - Chicago