Re: DSS in Hebrew, not in Rashi Script

Dear Rochelle and other interested participants,
Although what I said about the different scripts yesterday was
essentially correct (I hope), I do seem to have misrepresented
Naveh. According to his PhD student Daniel Weinstub (had a chance to
discuss the issue with him yesterday after my posting), Naveh uses the term
"Hebrew" to designate what I called paleo-Hebrew.  The later script which
is now called Hebrew Naveh would call Jewish or something like that.  I
will look into the nomenclature again so as not to be guilty of confusing
matters.
Avigdor