Re: 4QLevi b ar

Here, I am commenting on my own message. I took out the photos
again last night.

As follows. In my view the word as it appears is
XSYH (note --  H at the end, not aleph as I think I wrote
last time).

Careful examination shows the top stroke of the HE and a bit
of the downstroke. It has no keraia and is unlikely to be
a DALET.

Does not XSD in Aramaic usually have a negative meaning?
Of course, a Hebraism XSYDH is possible.

For those of you unfamiliar with Qumran Aramaic, the
"emphatic" may be written in some texts as a HE not
an ALEPH. It is impossible to tell whether the form in
4QLevi b ar is emphatic singular or plural

M. Stone