AW: Isaiahites?

Dear Orionites,
Sorry to barge in, perhaps I missed the beginning of the thread. But could someone tell a layman
about the current available proposals for the etymology of the name Essene/Ossene?
>From the piece below I deduce that
1) There are several around from Aramaic or Hebrew. If i understand correctly
deriving from 'asah = "to do, to execute"  is Mr. Goranson's favourite? ( 'ose hatorah
= 'doers of the Law' ). What are the other suggestions? I once read: from Aramaic
chasiyah = 'holy', but in my eyes the 'ch' would be a problem? (or is it a h?, in which case it
could drop in Greek)
2) What is in short the Frankel/Kohler proposal?

Philo apparantly thought there was a connection with a [Aramaic?] word for 'to heal' [is there
such a word?], thus translating Therapeutae, but his explanation sounds not very
credible. The quotation of Philo with Eusebius is much more logical: "who are called Essene,
being, as I imagine, honoured with this appellation because of their exceeding holiness".
Which would link in with the 'Saints' proposal above? Or at least a like meaning.

Of course i cannot resist...:)... Could someone tell me why a suggestion like deriving Ossene
/Essene from the root of hoshie'a = 'to save, deliver' (as in hosha'ana and Hoshua) would
 be impossible? How would 'the Saved Ones' translate in Hebrew or Aramaic? Seems
such a 'logical' name  for such a group in my ignorant eyes....

Thanks for any answers,
Aayko Eyma
Holland