Re: DSS in Hebrew

Dear Jim,
I just answered Beruriah privately but on the basis of your contribution
I think I should give a summary of my answer to others.

DJD (official publications)
Rd'Q publications of individual texts (more publications in other
Journals such as JJS, JBL etc.)
J. Licht Serakhim
J. Licht Hodayot
Y. Yadin War
Y. Yadin Temple Scroll (now reedited by Qimron)
Qimron Damascus (new edition and publication of complete photographs)
Eisneman-Wise (compendium of "unpublished" texts)
Haberman (pre-Lohse compendium)
B. Nitzan Pesher Habakuk.
The Pesharim are also edited in a CBQ monograph but I can't remember
the author.

I'm sure others can point to additional material. By the way, the
material published in Hebrew presses is relatively inexpensive and the
commentaries are of high standard so I recommend them for private libraries)
Avigdor Hurowitz