Re: pNahum

David,
     What you are saying fills in some gaps in my knowledge and makes me
feel that you are on the right track. Too much of what I read now seems
like the authors are forgetting history and trying to make everything
sound like magic. Over the years I've tended to ignore the magic, and
look for a real fit for things in the reality of history.
     Josephus may have been the "Quisling" of his time, but the people
who were paying him to write wanted slanted history, but accurate slanted
history. In general he did his job very well.
     Being familiar with the transitory nature of Master's Thesis, would
it be proper or ethical for me to request a copy, if I promised to never
tell a soul?
     Good luck in your future endeavors.
Dick Ferman