Re: To the moderator of Orion

Dear Yonatan,
I tend to agree with you but let me remind you of "Solomon"'s sage advice
'al ta`an kesil ke'ivalto... `aneh kesil ke'ivalto!  The truth is in the
contradiction. when dealing with a fool you cannot do the right thing.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Just to help us out on the issue, I was on the ANE list, enjoying it very
much.  It was shut down several months ago because the conversations had
gotten way off topic, but there was also one particular "flamer" who was
quite verbose and quite abusive, and his participation may have been part
of the cause for the collapse of the list.  As you know from teaching,
disruptive students should sometimes, for the sake of all the others, be
removed from the classroom. This is not considered censorship, only
discipline.
Avigdor Hurowitz