4Q Forgery?

Dear Greg, I do not know the answer to your questions about the Allegro
microfiche photos labeled forgery or your question concerning the 4Q
texts listed as Herodian period contracts. I can note that Jonas
Greenfield also (orally) expressed doubts that everything labeled now
as 4Q should be so labeled. Sadly, I don't know what he based that on.
	I also am interested in the question whether anyone can cite
a case where Kando sold manuscripts or other items identified as being
from Qumran which turned out not to be.
Best wishes,
Stephen Goranson   Durham and Wilmington, NC