Nazoreth vs. Nazorean

I have posted this slightly edited comment on another list.  My sources essen-
tially are Hugh Schonfield, Ian Wilson and _Biblical Archaeology Review_:

   Re: Nazareth:  There is NO epigraphic evidence before 3rd Century CE!  The
   textual evidences from the manuscripts support the attribution (Jesus the
   Nazorean) I've given.  The King James Redactors were wrong.

   Now SHOW me any epigraphic evidence for a village called Nazareth circa the
   turn of the Era.  The most one can show is some kind of villa or farm and
   NO written text connected with it.

Am I wrong?  Have I missed something?  Should I ask another list?

Tom Simms