Re: The place is dry.

Jim West responded to the following question:

>>"I was at Q. and the place is as dry and remote as it could possibly be.
>>Where did they get their food?

thus:
>from the local bazaar, like everyone else.

Jim, that bazaar is for the tourist. No self-respective local would ever use
it! With those prices the locals were forced to farm, as is evident from
other installations along the western shore of the ds. (Then again, we know
that the climate and environment were more tolerable 2000 years ago.)

Ian