Re: The lunar or the solar?

Dear Judith,
Just one more interesting point. I called the Holiday morning Qiddush
formula a misch-verse since it is made up of the first half of one verse
and the second half of another.  An additional famous example is "Wezot
hattorah asher sam Moshe lifney beney Yisrael/ al pi YHWH beyad Mosheh.
There are probably others but I can't recall them off hand (there are of
course many prayers of the florilegium type such as yehi kavod in pesuqei
dezimrah.
Avigdor