Re: Golb's Theory

I'm not sure how the Tell Dan inscription made it into this discussion.
I put it forward in another thread (on IOUDAIOS, I think) simply as an
inscription in Greek from the Hellenistic era found at a sacred place
(the nature of which at that time undoubtedly requires investigation).
(Note, by the way, that Philip is citing someone else in the first line
quoted below from his post.)

David Suter
Saint Martin's College