apartment discussion

Although my own intervention on this list is
infrequent, please note what I wrote in my
apology after erroneous transmission of a
notice that is not appropriate. I will expand
my comments and now STRONGLY suggest that people
stop beating a dead horse.

1. I sent the message by error and apologized.
2. I propose, if the demand is sufficient, that
we create a place on our Web site for apartment
etc. notices. Part of Orion Center's brief is
assisting visiting scholars.
3. I will notify you by when the Web page is
ready and provide instructions for accessing it
and for posting requests.

Thank you one and all for your helpful notices.

Michael Stone