Re: Descent into Hell?

yeah -- it has to do with a NT psg -- one of the Epistles where it is
said that Jesus "preached to those that were in prison" -- which the
Nicene Fathers, who had by then long renounced all things Judaic
(including Judaic Christianity) interpreted to mean "Hell" as the prison,
when it very well could have been that Joshua the Nazarene (Jesus) was
brought off the tree of cruicifixion while still alive and brought back
to health in prison (collusion between Pharisees like Nicodemus and and
Joseph of Arimithea and the Roman authorities) and there preached.