Re: Ezra-Neh

ST>From: <STONE@vms.huji.ac.il>
ST>To: orion@pluto.mscc.huji.ac.il
ST>Date:     Sat,  3 Aug 96 21:57 +0200
ST>Subject:  Re: Ezra-Neh

ST>Dear Subscribers to the Orion net,

ST>I wonder whether a discussion of Shishak's historicity is
ST>relevant in a group dedicated to "The Dead Sea Scrolls and
ST>Associated Literature". Summer IS a quiet time, but let's
ST>try to keep reasonably close to our guidelines.

ST>I have also forgotten how the discussion of women authors/
ST>prophets related to the Dead Sea Scrolls and Associated
ST>Literature. I suppose it did originally.

ST>Michael Stone
ST>Director, Orion Center

Dear Orionists,
Remember my posting on the apartment-for-rent issue? So what have we
here? Shishak, no; apartments, yes? Women authors/prophets, no;
apartments, yes?

Sincerely yours,

Jonah Wahrman (who is beginning to feel a little like Till
Eulenspiegel!)

---
 þ OLX 2.1 TD þ No one watches until you make a mistake.