search for member

To the list:
   Your tolerance, please, for a moment. I am searching for a particular
member of the list, a Ph.D. student at Graduate Theological Union. A few
months ago, I posted a message about disability and exclusion at Qumran.
It pertained to texts that prohibited the blind and others with physical
disability from entering the Temple City and from the eschatological
battle. At that time that student expressed interest in my sharing
some current research with her. Unfortunately, I have lost her e-mail
address. That article is finished, now, and I would like to send it to
you and also I would like to update you about a possible consultation at
SBL. Please contact me at smelche@emory.edu     -- Thanks to the members
of the list for letting me make this search.

-- Best, Sarah Melcher