Re: DSS- Gnostic parellels?

I believe that Schechter's book referred to is the editio princips of
Damascus Doc.  More helpful will be his book "An Unknown Jewish Sect"
which is a translation of several articles published previously in
German.  For Karite connections you should look through the work of
Zeitlin. YOu should also look at Martinez' bibliography at the end of
qimron's new edition of Damascus document
AVigdor Hurowitz