Re: Number of women at Qumran, was Re: smtp mail warning

I vaguely remember wood being mentioned in the original talk. But I must
warn you that I did not confirm this issue with Broschi nor do I remember
that he surmised this or saw the wood remains. The question to be asked
is whether nails implie wood ipso facto, or could they have had some
other use, ie ornimentation, indication of status or the like?
yours Pinchas Richard Wimberly, Jerusalem