Re: DSS on CD-ROM

Ralph W. Klein wrote (in part):

>>The Mormons have been working on a series of CD Roms for several years.  It
>will have all the scrolls on it in searchable format and with excellent
>photos.  The price also will be reasonable.  This will be a major resource.

I haven't seen anyone mentioned the Oxford DSS CD-ROM (forthcoming) with
3500 B/W images, granted exclusive right by the Israeli Antiquites
Authority. It is mentioned in the last catalog from Dove Booksellers
(1996:29). UK price is approximately 1200 punds Sterling, a very reasonably
price of course :-)

Kaare Sigvald Fuglseth
Dep. of Religious Studies
University of Trondheim (NTNU)