Re: women at Qumran

Somehow I get the feeling that i have become involved in a big game of
"postoffice". None of the words below connected to my name did I write. I
beleive that they were Ian's speculations.
As I remember from the lecture of Broshi, his opinion was that the nails
indicate reburial, since the bones would be carted in wooden boxes and
then all this would be buried together. That's all. How could you orient
a box of bones? I don't know and did not hear anything on this.
Yours Pinchas Richard Wimberly, Jerusalem