Re: Literature request

   I will offer a few ideas based on what we're using in my doctoral seminar and
what I've seen elsewhere.  It's a very short list, and in no sense whatsoever is
it meant to be authoritative, let alone exhaustive.
G. Vermes, The Dead Sea Scrolls (translation of Cave I material)
F. Garcia Martinez, The Dead Sea Scrolls Translated (the 1996 Eerdmans edition
is way less expensive than the Brill edition, but what would one expect from
Brill -- the price goes up when the name goes on).
J Fitzmeyer, 101 Questions about the Dead Sea Scrolls
L. Schiffmann, Reclaiming the Dead Sea Scrolls
Vanderkam, (I don't remember the title)
That's a few.

Ken Litwak
GTU