Re: "Love" in the DSS

     The Comunity Rule's real name is the Covenant of Love (Brit Hesed) by
the covenanteers.  The Issue of leaps from the pages and is in essence the
potential namesake of the possible covenanteers. Hassideans, in my theory.
They are the people of Hesed. The "Essenses" etymology is believed by many
as originated from the Hassideans, the supported Judas Maccabeaus in Macc.
and Josephus.. The issue of Love is primal. I have a paper if you like to
read it. Hesed plays even a very central  role in Biblical politics.  If
anyone wants to read a paper I wrote on it please ask.

Lechem