Re: Rechabites

Niels,

>I agree, but there can hardly be anything except pure
>speculation. Not withstanding a late source as the one mentioned in
>another message.

Absolutely correct, as far as I can tell.  After all, without some kind of
evidence anyone can claim anything- and be viewed as correct (e.g., the many
popularized versions of scroll studies which have nothing to do with the
truth;) and without evidence the most outrageous claims are made and
unfortunately believed by a lot of folks.

Jim West