Re: Qumran question (fwd)

On Tue, 5 Mar 1996, Avital Pinnick wrote:

> [...]

Read Sussman's contribution to the Strugnell-Qimron publication of MMT.
It provides all the information about the MMT-Saducee Halakhic
connections.  If you don't want to wait for the publication two years ago
of the DJD volume you can find Sussman's argument in Hebrew in a previoud
edition of Tarbiz.
Avigdor Hurowitz
Dept of Bible and ANE
Ben Gurion University of the Negev