Re: Qumran question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 08:39:36 EST
From: Dr DR de Lacey <del2@cus.cam.ac.uk>
To: Multiple recipients of list <ioudaios-l@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Qumran question (fwd)

I responded to David Kaufman's recent posting in a personal e-mail
(fearing my questions may not be of sufficient general interest to excite
the whole group:-) David's gracious response, however, contains
significant clarifications and so at his invitation I am posting it here;
with one necessary addition from his original posting and one further
question; both in brackets.

Thank you, David!

Douglas de Lacey.

Taylor-Schechter Genizah Research Unit,    Cambridge University Library
del2@cam.ac.uk          http://www.cam.ac.uk/Libraries/Taylor-Schechter